Är det väderkriget mot Iran med 74 C som igen förstört vår sommar som 2012?
Iran har sedan länge varit USA:s mål i väderkrigföringen. 2012 alarmerade White TV:
"Now that's a scorcher! Temperature in Iran hits 165F due to 'heat dome' over Middle East... while Iraq declares national holiday because it's too hot for people to go to work
- City of Bandar Mahshahr registered heat index equivalent to 74C on Friday
- Heat index - or 'feel-like' temperature - takes humidity into account
- AccuWeather meteorologist Anthony Sagliani: 'It's one of the most incredible temperature observations I've ever seen... one of the most extreme readings ever in the world'
- High pressure ridge ('heat dome') over region since beginning of July
- Authorities in Iraq declared mandatory four-day holiday starting Thursday
- Heat index in Baghdad yesterday was 126F (52C) "